2009年5月25日星期一

Korean- Closer Than You Imagine(Part 2)

Part 2- Eat and Drink
This is the Korean-Types drink. It nice,contain some sugar and other fruit that infiltrate together.




Special small cute cutie cup^^.


There have 11 types of Korean food. But according to them,some of their food are junk food.@@

The above is YULAN,JORAN,GANGRAN.



SINSEOLLO..





GUJEOLPAN



HEAMUL-PAJEON




KIMCHI JEON




BIBIMBAP



DONGCHIMI


MODEUM JEON




NEOBIANI



KIMCHI




BULGOGI



See! I am the member of them! Together with Jack!


Yee?? Where is Jack??!!


This Republic had 20 years for Malaysian and Korean.


What are they doing..O... They are preparing for the show after the speech.

Look!! So beautiful. I hope can bring it to my home and enjoy the Sunshine beautiful light..




600 People run here run there ,talking and falling in love at THAT side. Can you see it??








Yi?! Got 'Handsome' and 'Leng Cai' there o!! I love you! Yap! Jack! You guys too Handsome lar!!!!!!!!





Kicking u...Kicking u ! Kicking u!!!

Take photo together!




Hey! Handsome!............... Then go ahead!! I support you! Handsome Yap!


This is my valuable photo!! It cost 500 for my Handsome photo with Yap.Ehmm. Both also Yap!HAHA!!He is the NTV 7 and 8TV Director! So luckly take photo with Yap Jian Feng.

没有评论:

发表评论