2009年5月5日星期二


After finish my SPM.....LEESE.. Very Xian.. Now i started my IT for degree course already.But still OK now,because this is my favorite.Be actually,my favorite are music course and phychology,but heard my sensei and my teacher advice,then finally i choose IT.You know..Sometimes some problem can't be solved. Like u choose 1 course then cant choose another course.Or if you are pro. in some course then OK la..Actually i like piano and hop dancing.
But my parent said taht these just a favorite only,not for your future..Well.. then finally i set up my plan,that is my IT course is the main and piano is my second course. Now my piano' grade is at level 5 only,i like it!! I LIKE PIANO!! Actually i like in the part of music,,then,leese.....Others,phychology was my favorite subject too. LIke IQ Test and EQ Test,it nice to play..HAHA!!

Then until now i trying to play phychology games with myself so that my ABC(A-Attitude;B-Behavour;C-Character) are balance as well. It nice to play with yourself and your family!KEKE!!Now i staying at Petaling Jaya,so luckly got many friend accompany with me..HAHA!!Got many LENG LUI ,but all from China leh!! Jin Sha also from China leh,never see her one..Haiz...so disappoint...Anyway,well,i will continue my study too.Actually study at Stamford college only,I also learn another like piano,violin,Hip Hop Dance and MV Dance.

These all my interesting.Sometimes,if a person just only to study,their life must be boring.So,if you balance in both side(That is study and your interesting),it must be cool in your life!That why I like music,music is my life,I must like JJ Lin and Kym Jin Sha,because these two person sometimes will appear at HALO FOREST.HALO FOREST is my learning piano and dancing. Then,HEHE.. sometimes i have chance to chat with them and get signature from them.HAHA!!!Then who wanna to get the real signature,just get from ME,HAHA!!

1 条评论:

  1. Knowing the name of our creator יְהוָה YodHeWawHe - Abba Yahweh Elohiykaa and His dear one only son that has the words and source of eternal life, יהושוע YeHoWsHua Ha'Meshiyakh, whom He wants us to rule, reign and sit with Him in His throne which is our eternal destiny of our soul. HalleluYah

    回复删除